What makes Dr. David C. Quast so unique compared to other orthodontists?
For starters, Dr. Quast is an orthodontic specialist who is committed to the Six Elements of Orofacial Harmony™. This ensures you receive a total treatment plan which focuses on the harmonious alignment of the face, teeth and jaws as a whole.
Dr. Quast’s Academic Credentials and Affiliations:
- Certified by the American Board of Orthodontics
- MSD certificate in Orthodontics from University of Kentucky
- Hospital based GPR (General Practice Residency) at the University of Louisville
- DMD Degree from University of Kentucky
- BS Phi Beta Kappa graduate from University of Kentucky
- Published in the American Journal of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Member of American Association of Orthodontists
- Member of World Federation of Orthodontists
- Member of the Six Element Orthodontist Society
- Graduate of the 2-Year Roth Williams Clinical Program in Occlusion and Orthodontics
- Graduate of Six Elements Clinical Programs
- Dr. Quast has been practicing as an orthodontic specialist in Northern KY since 1982.
- Dr. Quast is married with two children and six grandchildren (4 girls and 2 boys).
- Dr. Quast’s community involvement includes: Served two terms as a Board member of Welcome House; Served as chairman of the Welcome House AD HOC committee in charge of and helping to bring into reality the King’s Crossing Facility project; Participating member of Smiles Change Lives and Donated Dental Services; Orthodontic provider for Catholic Children’s Home of Northern KY and Children’s Home of Northern KY; Owner and co-founder of the former Split Rock Conservation Park in western Boone County.
Special interests include:
- Spending time with family and grandchildren